Tuesday, December 6, 2011

day 1 of radiation and on...........

had my first radiation treatment today.  must say it is not bad, tho, of course, i came close to hyperventilation yesterday getting the prelim work done.  need to shut off the brain---it leads me into trouble!!
who would of thought that lying still for 10-15 minutes could be so difficult, good grief.  Of course, my nose itched, then my eye itched, and could not move to scratch or had to start over.


I still struggling with being a burden to my family.  My poor hubby is trying so hard.  I am watching our future dwindle away with all the bills and he is blaming himself for our lack of insurance.  He works damn hard for what we got and this damn devil is stealing it from him.

next week starts chemo.  the doc gave me the script for the anti nausea meds.  yeah 900$ for one and 500$ for another.  Looks like I'll be fightting the nausea without help.

I wish I could just dry up my tears, that would be so helpful and I also wish I can be unafraid, but thats not happening either.And now, Im not allowed to have a gun, go figure!


well, my children should be happy now, Mom, has tattoos, albeit not thosepretty ones, but tats all the same!
I think I'll skip future ones thank you.
Good news from my pulmo, my breath sounds are increasing, already, in the lung with the tumor.  YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment